Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Holiday 2010 in Review

The holidays are always very hectic for all but when you have a store and you are catering to all the mad shoppers until 5PM on December 24th, nothing about this holiday is exciting!  Frankly, all I was looking forward to was pyjama day which I declared early on to be held on December 26th.  So really, for me, the best part of this Holiday Season was the day after Christmas, the day where I had nowhere to be but home with my kids.

Here's a quick review:



Christmas Eve:  The girls just before we hustled them out to Uncle G and Auntie B's for dinner.


Christmas morning:  The girls in their Christmas PJ's just before the ripped apart every gift under the tree.


Our annual family portrait on Christmas morning.


The girls all dressed up at my parent's house for Christmas lunch.


The 3 granddaughters with Nonna and Nonno.


Finally, December 26th... Pyjama Day!!  And our annual family portrait with our cottage Christmas tree.


More PJ Day fun.  Gingie riding on Doggie's back.



And Christmas wreaths made out of handprints.


Now this is what went on between Christmas and New Year's.  A whole lot of nothing!  Gord stayed at the cottage and worked from there while I commuted back and forth.  This was the only photo I found in the camera after 7 days!


And finally New Year's Eve.  We had a quiet dinner with J and C.  And since we had to cancel our fireworks due to rain, we decided that there was no better time to build that gingerbread house.  A nice, quiet way to end the year!


No comments: